Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions


It's that time again: New Year's Resolution Time!!

My resolution this year is: It's all about me
Now, before you get all judge-y and "wow, what a selfish beotch", hear me out:

2011 will be about my taking care of myself. From the regular: get in shape, eat healthy, blah blah blah to meditation classes (I've signed up for a Level I class and it starts in a couple of weeks.. I'm excited!). I'm ready to really start taking care of me.

Oh, and apparently this is the year I'm supposed to find myself a husband. No pressure or anything.
Any advice on how one goes about doing that? Because I'm lost.

What are your New Year's resolutions for 2011? Let's share. Because when you put it in writing.. you have to do it.. right?  hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment