Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Little Creature

A friend of mine is pregnant. She's due in December so.. it's safe to say that she's very pregnant. For a while, her and her husband have known the sex of their baby but did not share the information. As a result, I affectionately referred to her unborn child as "Creature" (I promise.. it's with affection!!).

Today, I found out that Creature is a girl.
This thought, that in a few months my friend is going to have a beautiful little baby swaddled in pink, this thought has brought tears to my eyes several times today. 

I hope that this friend knows that even though we don't see each other very often or don't talk to each other on the phone every day, I think of her often. I send her loving, happy, peaceful thoughts.
I think that she is going to make a wonderful mother to her baby girl. And I can't wait to meet Creature, she is one lucky little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment