Monday, September 13, 2010

Dear Blog..

It occurred to me today, as I was scrolling through my Google Reader and re-reading blogs, that perhaps I should try this blogging thing out for myself.
I figured that since I only recently (just over a year ago) moved out of the parents' house, and can't afford a psychologist, maybe I can put all of my issues into writing and try to figure myself out. Now I should warn you, there are a lot of issues! But I should also tell you that I'm open to advice, thoughts and suggestion :)

I'm really just a normal girl trying to find myself, my purpose, my place, my meaning. I have a good job, a great apartment, wonderful friends and the most amazing family that I could possibly ask for. I joke about having issues but really, that's all that my issues are: trivial, superficial, "mostly joking" issues. 
So, if you're looking for a light-hearted, sarcastic and sometimes cynical look at life through the eyes of a 25 year old-South African born-Chinese-Canadian, then stick around. Join me on my journey. Grab some Gravol, we may experience some turbulence while in transit.

No comments:

Post a Comment