Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wow.. I'm grumpy!

I don't know why, but I have been incredibly grumpy lately. And the fact that there's really no reason for my grumpiness.. well, that's just making me even grumpier!!
Everything is irritating me! Indecisive people, people using incorrect grammar, people who can't make any kind of commitment or decision without asking my opinon, the fact that the finale of Big Brother 12 felt like it was 7 hours long. EVERYTHING'S. IRRITATING. ME

I have a theory as to why though: It's because I'm so fricken tired! I feel like I haven't slept in days. I haven't been going to bed that late, I haven't been waking up that early.. but I have been waking up every few hours during the night and I can't figure out why.

Okay, so now that I've admitted that I'm grumpy and sleepy (my two favourite dwarfs by the way). I guess I have to try to do something about it. That is the way right? Admit that there's a problem and then fix it.

On that note, I'm going to go and get ready for bed.

PS: is there anyone out there actually reading this crap? If so: thanks! Goodnight! oh and:

No comments:

Post a Comment